If you've read this suit, you probably came away learning a few things you didn't know before:
1. Once the RUS opted not to loan SME funds, SME began to court investment bank JP Morgan, who declined to loan as well. (#27, page 9)
2. SME signed a purchase agreement with Toshiba, which SME did not comply with. Now Toshiba is demanding financial penalties. (#37, page 12)
3. SME obtained a $1.25 million line of credit with First Interstate Bank in July 2008. (#38, page 13)
4. SME and its sister corporation secured a $5 million loan from Stockman's Bank in October 2008. (#40, page 13)
5. The sister corporation of SME, SME Electric Generation and Transmission Cooperative owes $2.4 million to the "older" SME as of October 31, 2008. (#44, page 15)
I think we might now know some of what is contained in the "Trade Secret Box".