Tuesday, November 4, 2008

My Voting Experience...

Went very well. I arrived at Expo Park shortly after 11:00am and was greeted with a short line into the building. It was moving very quickly and once inside, I made my way over to my precinct, which was very easy to find.

I sailed through once I got there. I didn't have to wait as my precinct had more than 60% absentee voting. In fact, looking around, I didn't see any lines at the precincts. I did have to look around though for a place to sit, as most of the tables and booths were full.

According to one of the election judges I spoke with, the wait for late registration and provisional voting at the time I was there was 2 hours.

When I left, the line outside was snaking down the sidewalk, toward Four Seasons.

My entire voting experience, and that included talking to a couple of election judges, lasted about 15 minutes.

And, if you want a flu shot, they have that going on as well.

1 comment:

Political Organizing said...

Uploaded some unedited "Video Your Vote" clips on my YouTube page. Search for "torrid1420".