Monday, January 5, 2009

Neighborhood Council 7 Has Vacancy

From Aaron Weissman, chair of NC#7:
Friends;

Please see the message below from Ole Johnson. I would like to take this opportunity to publicly thank Ole for his wisdom and enthusiasm in volunteering to help our neighborhood over the past year.

With Ole's resignation, an open seat is available on Neighborhood Council 7. We will attempt to fill this vacancy at our February meeting. Interested candidates should plan on attending both our meeting next Monday and in February.


I hope to have an agenda for our upcoming meeting out to you by Wednesday.
Yours,
Aaron
With the onset of the New Year I have developed commitments that will have me out of town and unavailable so with upmost regret I must resign from Neighborhood Council # 7, throughout the last year I have enjoyed the progress made and steps we have taken forward. I have no say with regard to my replacement but from observation made I would think Greg Hall would be a good replacement. It has been a pleasure to have been on this neighborhood council and I would serve in any capacity in the future if I am available.
Best wishes, Ole Johnson

No comments: