Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Another Good Voting Experience

Today was another good voting experience at Expo Park. As I walked in, someone asked if I knew where I was going, which I did. Like last year, it was very easy to find one's precinct as they are set up in numerical order.

The only thing I think could be improved would be to mark the ballot drop tables with a balloon or something. It was hard to find those tables and I noticed that some folks were bringing their ballots back to the sign in judges.

Oh well. If that's all that goes wrong, they'll be lucky.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I voted absentee. I knew where I was going.....who I was voting for and where to deposit the ballot. The only negative........having to put two stamps on the envelope. I didn't need the other ballot but had to pay postage because I had to send it back. Boy the extra 42 cents might be the straw that broke the wallets back. Oops, disregard that because I saved on gas. LOL!!