Monday, January 7, 2008

An Expected Outcome

There is quite a discussion going on over at GeeGuy's about the animal shelter and the so-called town hall meeting Saturday night. I didn't attend and I'm glad I didn't. From the comments that have been made, it was a one-sided affair, which I believe was the intent in the first place.

According to the article in Sunday's paper, Ric Valois is loaded for bear. He encouraged everyone to block Animal Foundation fundraising, because I guess they're in cahoots with the city. He also said that the city commissioners, except for Jolley and Bronson, and the chief of police, better resign or he is going to start collecting signatures for a recall. When I brought up Sunday's article, Ms Overfield indicated that some had already volunteered to collect signatures. Her quote, "The removal of the current administration and all cronies is not about IF, it's now merely about WHEN".

The article mentioned that Mary Jolley asked several questions, but did not elaborate on what those were.

Mary, if you would like to e-mail me your questions and the answers, I will post them.

No comments: